At Hairless NYC Clinic, hygiene is always of utmost importance, for the customer and our technicians alike.
Our clinic follows the American Electrology Association’s (AEA) Infection Control Standards which will assist and encourage the practitioner to:
1. Develop a knowledge base of infection control and client safety.
2. Develop a practical aseptic conscience.
3. Maintain a state of cleanliness to minimize the transmission of microorganisms.
4. Demonstrate expert skills in cleaning and sterilizing reusable instruments and disposal of used needles.
5. Make sound professional judgments and decisions.
6. Provide high quality client care.
7. Participate in continuing education.
8. Foster ongoing quality improvement of client care.
Sterilization is of practical importance to the electrologists…and a responsibility. It is the process that destroys all forms of bacterial life, and we routinely monitor it for effectiveness. All needles used in electrology procedures should be single-use, pre-sterilized, and disposable. All reusable instruments, including forceps, are sterilized using a standard method that can be routinely monitored for effectiveness (e.g., dry heat sterilizer or autoclave). Also of great importance is hand hygiene too, diligently washing our hands before and after each client and using gloves during treatment.
We pride ourselves on keeping up with state-of-art equipment, observing the mandatory sterilization and the lab testing.
In our agenda, conferences and seminars deliver best continuing education one can have- and that is imperative to us.
Impeccable surroundings along with competent treatment ensure that each and everyone’s experience with electrolysis- be it on your first visit for consultation or follow up treatment – be pleasant, serene and gratifying.
”Be so good they can’t ignore you”– Steve Martin