Speaking of beauty, there was many activities at the Beauty and Spa Show last week March 6, at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. It was a scene. All there is to know about trend, staying healthy – slim and young. Remedies for every need; organic potion to induce sleep, capsules to stop hair loss and, to sun tan faster, to reduce, and restore, to protect with wonderful omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. So much to see, so much to interact with – a remarkable experience, that I love to go to, once a year.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – starting with our inner self. Exercising, whole food, a good mantra – positive thinking, healthy choices in life, is part of our unique make up. Then, the reflection of contentment, well-being (being-well) will translate in one’s skin, as of beauty and grace.
- Skin care products comes to us in great choices and forms: cream, gel, scrub, spray, but do we really ask in-depth, question about their role, ingredients, and intend to the health of the skin, to clean, protect, tone or correct. Science evolves constantly – good relationship with your professionals is vital today, to stay attuned with the latest.
- Mineral formulation make up made of all natural products. While providing natural glow and light with their application techniques, some dermatologists find them to be helpful to acne prone skin. Their ingredients for others might be too drying and irritating. There is not one formula for all.
- Fibroblasts stimulation in a cream, to help continued the production of collagen and elastin.
- Vitamins are part of our daily life, as supplement to our nutrition, in our skin care products (vita B, lutein, fatty acid, ascorbic acid, beta-carotene, zinc)
- Radio frequency, radio wave, to enhance the visage and body contour, stimulate the collagen process and tighten the skin for younger definition.
- Beauty Sleep = Sleeping Beauty!
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.”